Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Long Time no See!!

It has been FOREVER since I last posted on here, and I decided it is due. A lot has happened in the past month. I got to go home and visit my family for a weekend which was absolutely fabulous! I miss them tons and wish I could see them way more often!  I also acquired a new fish whom I have still not yet named even though its been a few weeks.... Eventually he will have a proper name, I promise! These things just take time!
I truly believe he is a beauty! Unfortunately at my current housing I am not allowed to have pets, so he is being watched over by my sister until next semester when I am living at Montecello. 
Eek!! I found out today that we only have five weeks left of school. FIVE!!!! It has been one of the craziest years of my life! Good in tons of ways, and bad in others, but I have come to know a lot more of who I am as a person and what my limits are. Sometimes it is hard not to compare myself to my roommates because they are all absolutely amazing and I feel like I could never measure up to them, but I am learning that it is important to remember my own worth. I am a daughter of God and He made me the way I am.
Anyways.....
So about a week ago, I was in the kitchen minding my own business, when two of my roommates came in and started talking with me/each other, and soon enough....
Yeah... I don't really understand it either, but I love them both anyways!! College is crazy and does super crazy things to ya! Since my last post, nothing new and exciting has happened in regards to boys. I haven't been on a date in a few weeks (Get on it boys!! ;)) and so I mostly am just a bum. I got to wander around downtownish Provo last weekend, which was super fun! I was with awesome people and it was a hoot! 
Life goes on!! Right now I have one of my bestest most favoritest friends in the whole world staying with me and I couldn't be happier!! She is such an amazing girl! It is Spring Break for her college in Kansas (lucky duck) and so she decided to come and visit me. I feel so happy that she is here and enjoying BYU and that she is willing to put up with all of us Mormons :) Sara is an amazing friend and I am so glad that she is willing to put up with all of my weird quirks. Later on this week I have my other best friend from back home coming to visit and I am super stoked about her coming too! I haven't seen her since August before I left for college, and she is moving to Switzerland this year, so I am so excited to see her!!! It is one of the last times that Las Tres Amigas will ride together in a while!!!

Basically, college life is crazy!It never ever stops being busy and fun and exhausting. I enjoy college so much more than I did high school. To end this post...

I thought you all would enjoy a picture of me and my chalk boyfriend who got shackled to the wall. Peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment