Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas and Beyond

It is well in to the new year and new classes. But first, I want to touch on how Christmas break went. It was so nice to finally get to go home! I missed my family and my friends a ton! One of the first things I did when I got home was go to 7/11! I missed my slurpees!! My BFF Sara came with me, and it was the best! I went and saw The Hobbit over break as well. It was super good, but I admit, I was a little disappointed. To me, it wasn't as good as Lord of the Rings, and it felt like it went on for far too long. But on the whole, it was good!
Sara came over almost every day, and I loved hanging out with her! I didn't realize just how much I missed her until we got to hang out again. Now that she is gone again, I miss her tons! As a family, we went caroling, which is something I had been dying to do for a looong time! I also had my birthday on the 21st, and the world didn't end, so I am happy. I get to keep on going to BYU! Christmas was amazing! I got everything that I asked for, and more! My parents know me so well! I loved the time I got to spend with my brother and sisters and I miss them so much.
After coming back to BYU, I inherited three new roommates. I was worried at first that I might not like them, but it turns out that they are super nice! I hope that we will all get along really well. So far, I like all of my new classes except for Writing 150. I don't like my teacher which really stinks, but oh well! I will just try my best in that class and hope things turn out all right.  I am hoping that this year takes me farther than last year and that I can reach all the goals I have been setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment