Monday, January 21, 2013

Kool-Aid, Diablo, and more!

This past week has been super fun! I got a lot done, and my classes are starting to settle into more of a pattern than before. Also, I had the opportunity to sing in the choir for the CES Devotional choir on Janury 13th. Definitely a highlight of this year so far for me. If you want to see pictures, just look at my facebook. Creep on me, I don't mind!
 After the choir was done and sung, I had a lot more time on my hands, and instead of just filling it up with homework like I should have, I took to playing Diablo II. This is a game I grew up with, and once more, I have become addicted to it. Seriously, it is super fun, especially when you play it together with someone. I went to my sister's place for the weekend, and her, my brother-in-law, and me played for hours and it was tons of fun! I seriously need to cut back......
I also dyed my hair tonight. I have been wanting to try dying my hair with kool-aid for months, and I finally got around to it! I used red, and I wonder if anyone will notice :P I hope it stays in for a while. If not, I will be disappointed and have to do it again. Altogether, so far this semester has been really amazing! I am loving it so much and am excited for what the future has to bring!

2 comments: